Monday, April 20, 2009

The change would have to come

Well the biggest part of a Mid Life Catharsis is change, like it or not it will bowl you over if you ignore it. So as I have stayed in my illusion of a life for the past several years I have done just that, stuck my head in the sand and hoped for the best. Well without any plan and without me making strategic changes I am now forced to make drastic and unplanned major life changes. My dear wife of almost 29 years and I are finally splitting up. We have both known for years that we would need to do something to fix us, but not really having a clue as to what. So maybe if we separate and work on each of ourselves we can at some point in the future come back together.
I am just really tired and stuck at a dead end of my own making. So now is the time to get on with it and grow and learn, this will be good for us both. I can and will hope me dear wife and I can be together again. I miss her and us.

See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment