Saturday, February 6, 2010

Over Thinking and Not Acting


Oh yeah I've got all sorts of ideas and I think and study and contemplate, but when will I act? Why don't I ever just pull the trigger and do it, whatever it might be? So I can have all the best intentions and the best information but can't seem to get anything done. I have convinced myself that I can't do it or I don't have the time or I'm too old. What a pathetic sack of crap. Those are just excuses to cover up my fears. The big problem with Mary and I right now is just this situation, she can't stand seeing "Us" stagnate. If I just do anything I think her attitude would change. I have read many books on getting over these unfounded fears, I have gone through therapy and classes trying to get going. I have been in a pretty big slump for the past 5 years and I know this can't go on. So I am forced out of my comfort zone which hasn't been all that comfortable for a long long time. I pray to God for strength and guidance to move on to what I am meant to do in my future. I understand God as being everything and the collective universal conciseness. Anyone have any ideas on getting out of being stuck in my head and getting my feet moving? I am ready to do just about anything at this point, almost.


See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment