Friday, June 11, 2010

Been a while


OK, OK, OK it has been far too long since I wrote anything as if anyone ever reads it. The past 2 months have had so much activity it's hard to know where to start. Brian and Amanda graduated from college, Amanda and Steve got married, Mary and I are working on living together, we ran the Bay to Breakers, all our tenants in the Chico house are moving out by the first of July. WOW! It's like a waterfall pouring down on my head it is not going to stop all I can do is adjust my position so I won't drown. Life changes that I have ignored and put off are now building up to an explosive point where change is going to happen if I lead or follow or get dragged along. I am ready for it no matter what it is. I would like a little say in how it goes though. This is a reoccurring theme in my writings and I need to pull the trigger and accept the consequences.

Love Ya and See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment