Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hank Moody is my hero

Californication is just spot on great. Hank just falls backwards into everything good and bad. He is there to experience it all and write about it if the spark ignites. So so cool and so so West Coast. I love it. Every mans dream at least of my age is the life Hank is getting away with living. It really isn't possible to pull it off for so long oh believe me in years past I tried. Couldn't do it I would be long dead. Living the fantasy through Hank is pretty dang good and a lot safer than trying to live it. Hank is my hero.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slot auto wallet เว็บเกม สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน ทรูวอลเล็ต ไม่มี ขั้นต่ำเว็บ พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ พร้อม เกมมันส์ๆ สล็อต แตกง่าย ที่ทำเงินให้มากมาย ที่คุณไม่ควรพลาด ณ ตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. slotxo เเนะนำเกมสล็อตประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์สล็อต pg ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราการชำระเงินที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกันไม่เชื่อทดลองเกม

    ReplyDelete