Monday, June 1, 2009

People That Do Stuff


You know I look around me and I see all these people doing so many different and interesting things and I say to myself why not me. Why have I held back and not just gone with a passion and done something, anything. I really enjoyed raising my kids and loved working outdoors but I've put my head down and done what I thought I was suppose to do for so long I can't seem to come out of it. I forgot what it was like to be passionate and happy heading for a goal I really wanted to accomplice and enjoyed. So this big life change is scary but exciting at the same time I am so ready for change. I may have to give up everything I ever thought I wanted just to get my self back. That same person that was once me is still here inside hidden a bit and a little worn but still here. I am waking up and in the immortal words of The Dead "I will survive". So here I go on down the road.


See Ya Dave

1 comment:

  1. Dad,
    I hope you continue to be positive about the future. You have known that you needed change, and this may just be a blessing in disguise. I love you and know that I am here for you always!

    ReplyDelete