Sunday, December 27, 2009

Made It Thruogh Christmas


Christmas has just past and the New Year fast approaches, what will this next year bring? I am hopeful and yet somewhat sceptical, it has been hard to accept what has happened financially in the past couple of years. At my age I should be thinking about retirement, but my poor planning and lack of foresight has left me kind of shell shocked. I had thought since we owned or were buying two houses and they were going up in value that by the time we got to retirement age we could sell off, downsize and live OK. Not now we owe more on the houses now and it may take 10 years to get back to even. Is it worth it? Not quite sure what to do. Lost 50% on my 401K's and who knows if my MCE shares will ever pay off in the end. So I go on to a dead end job that is very unfulfilling and barely covers my living expenses and I am thankful to have it right now. Where do I go from here? This is the constant question on my mind. My stupid pride has made me be less then truthful to my wife and has caused huge problems between us. I am not even living at my own house I am renting a room and this is another expense I can't afford. I miss having a life and having fun and working toward something. I am empty! I am ready for a complete change. I must remember there is a price to be paid for every decision and action or for that matter the lack there of.


See Ya Dave

1 comment:

  1. This watch has been trouble from the start if you check all replica watches stores to you. I am very disappointed in your customer service by suggesting that I should pay shipping fees. I am an honest rolex replica and I am sure you are a decent company that is why we came to you for my 75th. birthday. I have been told by rolex replica sale store company that I can make a charge back against you which at this stage I am reluctant to do and given you every chance of rectifying this problem. I am really sorry to inform you that the winder on the replacement hublot replica watches has failed. I have taken it to a small watch repairer who says the screws on the winder are no good. I am deeply disappointed that this should happen again. Whilst I am sure that you are also disappointed with the tag heuer replica uk after trying to help with this problem I am now left with a problem.

    ReplyDelete