Monday, January 25, 2010

"I am" not "Me"


We are all living with not only a duality of being but a trinity. There is always talk and writings about duality such as up-down, in-out, good-evil, black-white and so on and the fact that we all have both in us and that is true, that is "Me". I say as many do that there is a third part of our being and that is the observer the "I am" the soul the essence the connection to God your part of God. Do you get it? I am here, I am everywhere and nowhere, so are you and everyone, they just don't let themselves be who they really are. This all sounds kind of weird even to me, but it is real, think about it or better yet don't think just observe from that third eye we all have, from your soul. This is where being silent and letting go of your thoughts, clearing your mind and just watching and feeling from the soul the "I am". I don't have answers for you only questions that you have to address for yourself as I am doing for myself. I strive to be closer to God. God is everything without any limit this includes us. Don't think too hard about this just let it set with you and see what opens up, you may be surprised.


See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment