Saturday, August 13, 2011

How did I get here?


So was this a choice I made to be here in the life situation that I find myself in? Well how could it not be. Am I just a leaf blown around by the wind that has no course of it's own? That is sure what I feel like most of the time. I wouldn't have chosen to be in the job I'm in or the financially strapped position I am in. I would have gotten a life inspiring education that I could have developed into a rewarding career. I have great mental capacity and I'm very intelligent but a lack of drive and direction this has just made me a tool of this corrupted world. When I was younger I figured there was plenty of time to live my dreams and rectify any youthful mistakes, WRONG!!! I have been lead around by circumstances instead of creating my own circumstances, this has become a habit or lifestyle, that is really sick you know. Anyway as I get older and following this same worn path is insane, I must make some bold and transforming changes. This whole process starts in my head, that's where I am right now in my head. This is a long hard process I have been at it for quite a while.and still have far to go.

See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment