Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am VW dreaming

OK so this site is still working and I might as well use it. For a long time something was wrong with it am I just got tired of fooling with it.



I used to be the go to guy for old VW's I had lots of collectible parts and I was a great Bug mechanic. The problem was I am not a great business man so I could work hard and had all this knowledge but could not seem to parlay it into a reasonable income. I gave up on a passion and let the obstacles stop me instead. Lately I have been wanting to do a VW project or even start building engines again. I miss the garage and the people. It doesn't seem impossible. I have gone back to college for automotive certifications and I have gotten my ASE certification as an official auto tech. I plan to get my California Smog Licence and air cond. Lic. get some up to date experience working as a weekend tech. After that I plan to open my own smog test and air cond. shop. Maybe it's not too late to rekindle a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment