Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year - New Mind

Once again another year has past and I feel like I have not advanced as much as I think I should. In the coming year I plan to think differently. I am tired of thinking small and getting small results. The person I am meant to be is still hiding inside. So no more of the cry baby stuff and none of the putting things off or worring too much about what people think of me. I am out to get where I am suppose to be, but I must remember the journey is the reward, enjoy the trip or it's not worth doing. Anyway Happy New Year I love ya all.

2 comments:

  1. Not to piss on your parade but I'm 27 and I feel the same.And I think if anything better was to come about, there'd have been some sign of it in my formative years you know? Better to just accept that life is shit and sniff it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed 'God' is a listed interest. I guess that helps, some kind of spiritual anchor, to help keep the faith. I hope I didn't come off s mean. I'm just a moody fucker who can't keep his trap shut.

    ReplyDelete