Friday, October 12, 2012

Not Me

It's been one month since I got fired from my job of 11 years. I was hired on 9/11/01 and fired on 9/11/12 kind of ironic don't you think. As I look back at it the company was setting me up so they could pull this one off. They are trying to get rid of all of the older workers. They put me in a position and set me up to appear to fail. The management at the city and the company both changed to much younger people. The expectations and level of service were raised much higher than they had ever been before. My crew staffing was cut back severely and half of the workers were temps that could not drive the company trucks or use any power tools so what good were they. The company needed to show the city that they had the number of people they were contracted to but half were useless. So I got to be the companies scapegoat so they could blame whatever problems this caused on someone and get rid of an older and more costly employee. This company MCE Corp. is in the business of contracting out municipal and public works projects and undercutting the traditional work force and not offering their employees any security at all. Just needed to get a little of this off my shoulders it's hard to talk to my wife too much about it I don't want her to feel any more insecure than she must already.

See Ya Dave

1 comment:

  1. One purpose of having a 24 hour rolex replica sale hand on a timepiece such as this was giving explorers the ability to know whether it was day or night rather than use the GMT swiss replica watches hand to indicate a second timezone. This was an important feature when exploring in a place where the sun didn't go down, or deep in a cave without any sunlight. The Yacht-Master is perhaps the odd man out replica watches uk because it was never developed for strictly professional use. The Yacht-Master is more a child of the replica watches times, as in the 1990s the mechanical watch industry was fully invested in moving upmarket. With sport watches being ever popular, Rolex was intent on producing a high-end, yet durable rolex replica sale sport watch that people could use while sailing for sport or pleasure. Today, all Yacht-Master watches have either a platinum or replica watches gold bezel rather than a steel one.

    ReplyDelete