Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sunny In Seattle

Well we all know it's not "always sunny in Seattle" but it sure was over the past few days that we were there. It is early October and the weather was just gorgeous the whole experience this trip was great almost there was a couple of hotel issues but we got them resolved quickly. Went up for my niece Leigh's wedding and got to see a lot of family and friends that we just never see enough of. I'm back in California in the Bay Area and as I sit hear at the computer I hear rain starting up outside. It hasn't rained here in so long I can't even remember when. I had forgotten how very cool the Seattle area is, Pike Place Market, great coffee (not SB) though they are not bad, museums, close to nature, water all around, the ferries, green green green, trees trees trees. Yeah I like Seattle. We found a little coffee place up on Queen Anne Hill that was exceptional and they said we should walk down a couple of blocks to see the view it was great and a real treat. All the people we came in contact with were very friendly. Yeah I like Seattle when the sun is shining.
See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment