Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lost Friends

Rest in peace Richard Earl Dade. So as I go through life I have had to remove myself for reasons of survival and sanity from situations and groups of people. Unfortunately some very close and very needed and wanted relationships have been lost. I always told myself oh I'll look them up someday we'll get back together for old times sake. Well those times don't happen next thing you know you are reading an obituary. Kicking myself in the ass and crying my eyes out. I loved this guy and he knew it but I didn't make the time or take the effort to stay connected. Now it's too late and I even missed the funeral. There was a time when this guy Rich saved me from despair and gave me family. I can't say too much more cause tears are clouding my vision.

MISS YOU OLD FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment