Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Other Side

So after losing an old friend the question comes up as to what is on the " Other Side"? I guess your perception of this would be directly related to your religion or lack there of. I vacillate between my own interpretation of faith and the dogma delivered to us by others seeking power over us. I identify as Christian and I believe Christ teaching but I have a different way of understanding what I am hearing and reading. I very much believe God and Christ wanted and required each of us to use all the critical thinking skill we were given to wade through all the man made miss information fed to us. It all come back to God and Christ being LOVE and Christ saying the only way to heaven ( collective conscience ) is through him LOVE. The way I see it and understand it is that we are each a part of everything and that God is everything and if God is LOVE the only way for us to connect to God is through LOVE. The first 2 commandment in the Bible, 1) LOVE God with all your heart, 2) LOVE your neighbor as yourself. Need I say more? The Bible as I see it are inspired human words, good words for the most part and much truly prophetic but still human and need to be understood as such and used along with ALL other information and personal revelation to form a personal belief system. Take it for what it's worth.

Love Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment