Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Forced Change

So it seems I only write on this site when a problem arises. I was let go at my job of 11 years they used up all they could from me and decided it was time to change. I should have been the one to leave quite a while ago. I have been seriously fed up with the way things had been going at the company for a long long time. It was 11 years to the day 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2012 that I was with that company. I gave them a chunk of my life and got no more than a pay check out of it all. Now the forced change, it seems I always need an extra boot in the ass to make the changes I really want and need to make. This is surely one of those times again. This is probably the best thing to happen in a long time and I am going to take this opportunity to step it up and be who I really am. Convulsions of life the uncertainty and mystery we are all along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment