Thursday, September 20, 2012

Taking Care of Myself

This transition in my life is opening up my eyes, that I have not been taking care of myself very well for a very long time. This means everything right down to brushing my teeth as often as I should. I realize how this has affected me and the people around me, not only bad breathe haha but a bad and negative attitude. This way that I had been living was not living at all it was some kind of treading water or standing still, stuck and not moving forward at all. I can not be good to other people if I am not good to myself first. "Love thy neighbor as thy self." It says it right there in the Bible! I can't love others properly if I am not loving myself properly.
I want to LIVE the rest of my life not just exist and tolerate an unacceptable way of life. Already I am calming down and doing the little things that are important to feed my body, mind and most of all my soul.
I am taking better physical care of myself eating right, exercising, reading, praying, meditating and so on all the things I have been craving but putting on the back burner because of a relentless work schedule at an unrewarding, unethical job. My skills and my passions will be used on my terms from now on I have the chance to be who I am suppose to be not force myself into bondage. I am excited, relieved and so very happy to have this chance to remake myself or should I say re find myself.

See Ya Dave

1 comment:

  1. I've actually asked Rolex this question myself and replica watches they more or less said that a Rolex chronograph watch should measure more than just the time so they needed a cool name to replica watches indicate such. I do admit that Cosmograph does have a pleasant sense of mystery to it. Daytona was added as Rolex began to have a more serious involvement with the world of racing and named the watch replica watches sale family after the now famous race track in Florida. Unlike the other models in the now Rolex Oyster Professional collection, the Daytona would eventually adopt a slightly different case design due to the existence of the replica watches chronograph pushers. The original Daytona models did not include screw-down pushers, but the collection replica watches would later be known for this feature as Rolex added them to increase durability and water and dust resistance.

    ReplyDelete