Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So F'n Glad I'm Done With MCE

I always seem to need a push to move on to the next level. I am done with the crap I had to deal with at MCE that company was sucking the life out of me. They made some mistakes in the way they let me go and I am going to use it to my advantage. I will be off work for a while and I need it bad. Just now settling in to how my days will go and it takes some getting used to. I always felt that MCE was immoral and not treating their people right or truly living up to their contracts with the cities. They would squeeze as much out of each worker as possible and short the client in the name of money. I know I will be able to replace the lost income  
without too much trouble but first I need to get some things straightened out. On to the next level, oh yeah I am ready.

See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment