Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boring, Sorry


Now I guess I am offically an "old guy on my own" it sure seems extremely boring. Work, sleep, watch TV, sit at the computer. Boring-Boring-BORING. Well I was pretty much doing this same thing back at home with Mary. I am alone by my self rather then being alone with her. I have needed my life to have some kind of meaning some purpose some excitement some goal. I know it's up to me and always has been to make it (what ever that is) happen. I have spent far too many years following and being the good little boy or at least appearing that way. I don't know how it started or when but this has held me back from striving to reach my potential. I mean at 54 I would have hoped I'd grown up and not let things that happened 40 years ago still control me from my subconcious. I just can't figure out what else it could be. I know it's all me and I won't blame anyone but myself. Well is that enough belly acheing or what, I'm embarassed.


See Ya Dave

2 comments:

  1. Dave - I saw your post on CraigsList and followed it here. I've been doing workshops at a place for 20 years and they are AWESOME. I think they are just what you're looking for. Give them a try!

    http://www.productivelearning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its 4;00 sunday i'm at the computer listening to the cubs game .and the shit is im a sox fan but,like every thing else in the last ten years.im liveing in fuck it land!!i'm 55 and this week i was told that ill need oxygen the rest of my life.[25 years of desiel smoke is not good]i worked as a truck mechanic.but,every day i know tommorw will be better.good luck to u

    ReplyDelete