Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My knee still hurts


About a week before Sierra died she knocked me in the pool. That's right in to the pool clothes and all, shoes, wallet the whole deal. I was vacuuming the pool and she was curious and under my feet. When I fell in it was still cold but I couldn't help just laughing out loud. Nobody saw what happened and I wasn't mad at her at all. She always made me feel happy. When I got knocked in I bumped my right knee on the side of the pool coping and it hurt pretty good I even went to the doctor the next day cause I couldn't hardly walk in the morning. Well it's better now no real damage but it still hurts a little now and then and each time I think of my dear Sierra. I loved that dog.


Have you ever noticed that God and dog share the same three letters?


See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment