Monday, May 25, 2009

Here I Go Again


I'm still beating myself up over losing Sierra. I keep wondering if I'd just done something different she would still be with us. Anyway it's been a tough couple of weeks with me and Mary, my job situation and the dog. I sometimes wonder why life has got to be so hard and everyone got their load to carry. It just don't seem right. Hey I know that some people have it far worse and do I even have a right to fell sorry for myself. Well I don't care if I hurt, I hurt and that's the way it is. I'll get over it and move on but that doesn't make it any easier. At my age the job insecurity is really eating at me right now, I'm just kind of in limbo and just have to wait it out.

I am very ready for major changes in my life things like job, relationship, location pretty much everything. This doesn't mean I don't want to be with Mary it does mean I want our relationship to be very different though. I have been stalled out and procrastinating not going forward and reaching toward my potential. I worry and wait too much. The old "just do something" is in order. Well was that just about enough bitching or what.


See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment