Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Out, See Ya


I just woke up in my new room after the first night away from Mary. I slept OK probably because I brought all my familiar stuff over computer, TV, bed even the same blankets and stuff. So it's pretty close to the house and to work that makes it easier I guess. The home owner here seems like a nice enough guy his name is Mark he's maybe a little older then me and he is going through a divorce. So I am kind of listening to what and how he is dealing with it. I may be doing that soon. Mary said yesterday she say a lawyer and if I want to put off divorce that I had to come up with a plan to deal with our problems within a week or she would file. This was the same before I left she wants me to prove something to her. I admit I haven't planned properly for our security and that I use some credit cards and didn't tell her, I know this really gets to her. I am truly sorry and believe I can make the financial thing right but she won't trust me about anything. OK I'm just rambling on here and kind of sniveling so I will stop now.

See Ya Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment