Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lost A Dear Friend


Anyone that knows me knows I am a dog lover and have always had one and had pretty good luck of them. Well Sierra was by far the best most perfect dog and now she's gone. Last night on our walk just her and I in a huge open field where we have come dozens of times she saw a jack rabbit and ran up the hill on the one side that didn't have a fence right in to the street and that was it. At this point it is just killing me and I feel so responsible and there i nothing I can do about it. The wife and I have been going through a rough time in our relationship and this sure isn't gonna help. I am just so sad my heart aches. Sierra was a big brown lab that was so well mannered and so lovable this just leaves a hole in our lives. I thank the many people that stopped to help me especially the lady in the white Land Rover with Colorado plates. I know I've got to come out of this terrible depression about this but I must morn. She was my baby and she loved me unconditionally and I will miss her forever.


A very sad See Ya Dave

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I was googling live aboards in bethel island when i stumbled upon your blog. I read most of your blogs now and i just wanted to tell you that even though your so hard on yourself, from where i'm sitting you seem too good to be true.. Everyone makes mistakes.. but not everyone can admit them and then go to such lenghts to correct them... I think your wife will give you another chance but if she doesn't you can email me because I find your honesty really attractive.. Take care Pamela

    ReplyDelete